Monday, January 4, 2010

Top 15 scooter's of 2009

This is strictly my opinion if you dont like my choices then next year give me some ideas.
I got the idea to do a top 15 from the top10 hondas over on Stickydiljoe.com
Here are my top 15. click the name of the project to read about the build.

15.Burntoast project tempest.
I like this build because it is simple and to the point. He wanted a drag spree so he built just that. no bling, just pure power. I can't wait to see the timeslip.
Before

After



14.C3scootin gy6 C3
This is number 14 because I just had to put it somewhere on my list for 09 build's. It still reamains the only gy6 swapped C3 that i have seen or heard of. I really like this one because it just looks like it should have came from factory with the gy6.



13. Ruckus/Killer Scooter Blackalicious

This one need's no reason it just flat out belongs here. Blacked out like it should have been from the begining aprilia swap. Just look at it you know you want it.



No comments:

Post a Comment